The Doyle ORANGE (Light) Optimist Sail is the smallest in the range, flat and easy to sail.
- Recommended for sailors under 33kg.
- Premiere Cross Cut Construction.
- Made in New Zealand.
Doyle's design department consists of world renowned sailors, coaches and designers from within our international loft network including the likes of Andrew Lechte, Andrew Brown, Lindsay Smith and Daniel Fong, who apply a sophisticated and thorough approach to the design and engineering of sails, making use of advanced design software to design and optimise the sails before they are even built.
Doyle Sails has 3 designs in their crosscut sail range:
• ORANGE (small): flat, easy to use sail recommended for sailors under 33kg.
• WHITE (medium): great all round sail for sailors 32 - 43 kg.
• BLACK (heavy): powerful sail for sailors over 41kg.